Please read carefully and sign below:
1. We have provided the information without omission or falsification and have provided all supporting documents to complete the application. We understand that in the event that we deliberately falsify or omit information, 3e International School reserves the right to close my child’s application or disenroll my child.
2. We understand that the child’s parents are the primary contacts required by the school and both parents need to provide a current email address and telephone number. We agree that we should keep the school informed of any changes in contact details by contacting the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. We understand that it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that the child(ren) is covered with current and comprehensive health insurance during his/her time at the school.
4. We grant permission for the school to obtain emergency medical treatment for our child in the event that either parent or emergency contact is not reachable. If the cost of medical treatment exceeds our own (family) medical insurance policy, we accept full financial responsibility for any emergency situation that happens under the care of 3e International School.
5. We understand that the school reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs, video and/or audio recordings, taken at the school or elsewhere, documenting students in school activities, for publicity and public relations purposes and for any educational and publication purposes, unless otherwise requested in writing.
我们同意, 学校有权在不以盈利为目的的情况下，以宣传和公共关系以及任何教育和出版为目的，使用任何在学校或其他场所拍摄的记录学生在学校活动中（表现）的个人或团体照片、视频或音频录音， 除非另有书面要求。
6. We understand that our child(ren), when at school, attending school sponsored events or when taking or boarding the school bus are at all times supervised by staff members or other responsible adults who will exercise all reasonable caution. We agree that the school and its members cannot accept any liability for accidents or incidents which may occur either on campus, on organized trips or in connection with the child’s participation in the school bus service.
7. We understand that the school retains the right to dismiss for cause any parents or students whose conduct is deemed unsatisfactory to the school community.
8. We fully understand that school cannot be held responsible in cases of force majeure (which includes but is not limited to: disruption of amenities, natural disasters, or adverse weather conditions) that result in the necessary closure of school and that there will be no refund of tuition or make-up school days in such instances.
9. We understand that we are jointly and individually liable for payment of all applicable fees as stated in the current fee schedule, which we have received, regardless of any subsidies provided by our employer(s).
10. We understand and accept the refund policy as outlined in 3e International School tuition and services documents.
11. We understand that this agreement, once signed, constitutes a contract with the school. This contract is governed by procedures and policies as outlined within admissions documents and the parent handbook.